The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #65 - James Bond Bingo

You're lovable and cuddly....but you make grown men fear their bingo cards.
as well as other Body parts..... Chingo is a bit grabby... All that butt slapping from being a ref.. So there is that

Is our first mission to figure out how to get you to send us a card? Signing up alone isn’t enough for spies like us?
Calm down Sally Inuendo. I haven't made the first call so I still have time to get the cards out.

Yep!

Sally Inuendo loves collecting rare books. She currently has 25 classic novels. She recently acquired 8 more novels and plans to donate 3 of them to her local library. If she also buys 12 more novels this week, how many novels will Sally have in total?

Yep!

Sally Inuendo loves collecting rare books. She currently has 25 classic novels. She recently acquired 8 more novels and plans to donate 3 of them to her local library. If she also buys 12 more novels this week, how many novels will Sally have in total?
25 classic
17novels

Bingo cards with glares because someone doesn't know how to use a camera. This should be fun

Bingo cards with glares because someone doesn't know how to use a camera. This should be fun
It says Little Nellie ya knuckle dragger. If you asked in private everyone wouldn't know that could be your last winner!

It says Little Nellie ya knuckle dragger. If you asked in private everyone wouldn't know that could be your last winner!
Do you know Dave to be a knuckle dragger you have to have knuckles that have evolved into anything but stumps, I don’t think Chingo qualifies

So do your calls include the image , the name , the numbers ? What ? I'm already confused and its the first day !!

Back