The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #65 - James Bond Bingo

So do your calls include the image , the name , the numbers ? What ? I'm already confused and its the first day !!

Calls for this game will either be the exact wording on the call sheet OR the same or similar photo as the call sheet (i.e. maybe a Bond from a specific time frame, but a different picture than that used).
See? So simple!

So....we're starting and Chad's nearly the winner???? Don't you bring about the hybrid, clone child of incomplete math problem bingo.......one of us will knee-cap you.
I was thinking more of a wood chipper. But since this is a bond game, maybe a laser up the crotch would work for bougie.

Moore was the silly Bond. It was when he was trying to be tough Bond that he looked out of place. Dalton looks most like Flemings version......Brosnan and Craig are my favorites.
Connery is the GOAT. Then Craig,then Dalton.. Brosnan would’ve been great based on his character from Remington steel but he suffered from piss poor writing on all the bond movies he was in

Back