The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #57 : Battleship x Bingo 2

IMG_0142.jpegOk color swatch boys.

Our current red is “G”. Should I go to “N” for future calls?

In all seriousness i'd ping but I have no idea what that actually does... also I hated Minesweeper as a kid. I played solitaire and hearts like a normal person!

If I ever actually cared what colour the marks on an internet bingo game were, I would hope I got a really good deal on the dress I was wearing.

In all seriousness i'd ping but I have no idea what that actually does... also I hated Minesweeper as a kid. I played solitaire and hearts like a normal person!
The ping works this way. It will tell you the number of squares occupied by a boat adjacent to it. So any box with a number you get back on the map I send you is a miss. Any empty box could be a hit, then you look at the number inside the box adjacent to see where it could be.

So a box that says “5” means that 5 of the adjacent boxes are occupied by a ship and on your next turn you could target them knowing you’ll get a hit.

Ok sailors, all calls are in for the day. Here are the results:
IMG_3893.jpegIMG_3894.jpegIMG_3892.jpegIMG_3890.jpegIMG_3891.jpeg

Ships sunk 0/15
Ships afloat 15/15

I25 - 1 hit & 1 miss
N34 - 0 hit & 3 miss
N35 - 2 hit & 1 miss
G51 - 1 hit & 1 miss
O74 - 1 hit & 3 miss

So I’ve changed the red to something called :

Display P3 Hex Color #C82A1F (at 80% transparency)

Hope you all approve.

Calls will resume tomorrow. War doesn’t take the weekend off

Countdown for KJ pointing out the red on card #1 doesn't match the others....

Just waving at everyone from Sickbay. I think Eric Torpedo'd me for not being able to play

~carry on

Good morning players. Please make your actions between now and 8pm Eastern.

Have a great day!

Back