The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #57 : Battleship x Bingo 2

Hey guys things are swamped for us this week so we are going to have bow out for this game. Did not want to hold you guys up. Sorry

Ok 5 remaining players, today is the day. Please post your action for the day. All actions must be posted in this thread by 8pm Eastern.

I have figured out Eric's game. Not the bingo game. HIS game. These are clearly social experiments somehow associated with research he needs for his PhD. How many hoops can I make a group of people jump through just because I told them to? Well, buddy, I'm not going to be a victim of yo....who am I kidding? I want to win the cool hat.

I have figured out Eric's game. Not the bingo game. HIS game. These are clearly social experiments somehow associated with research he needs for his PhD. How many hoops can I make a group of people jump through just because I told them to? Well, buddy, I'm not going to be a victim of yo....who am I kidding? I want to win the cool hat.
If you win, I’ll even let you pick which boat picture you want on it.

Back