The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #51 - The Musical

Good morning players.

Hoping to settle things down into a more regular routine starting today. I’ll try to post 3 calls of various difficulties and then let the lucky daily bonus callers make their picks.

Our musical theme of the day is the color BLUE . Now yesterday most of your choices were quite literal (minus Steven), so I23’m interested to see what you will think up today.

N41 Remember, please post up your song choices by 1700 Eastern and then vote between 1700-2200 for the people’s choice!

Fun musical fact of the day; the normal human resting heart rate of a healthy adult clocks in at a Largo tempo.
(The number where the low end of normal adult resting heart rate and upper range of largo beats per minute intersect is your third call.)

-Eric the Bingo Wizard

Good morning players.

Hoping to settle things down into a more regular routine starting today. I’ll try to post 3 calls of various difficulties and then let the lucky daily bonus callers make their picks.

Our musical theme of the day is the color BLUE . Now yesterday most of your choices were quite literal (minus Steven), so I23’m interested to see what you will think up today.

N41 Remember, please post up your song choices by 1700 Eastern and then vote between 1700-2200 for the people’s choice!

Fun musical fact of the day; the normal human resting heart rate of a healthy adult clocks in at a Largo tempo.
(The number where the low end of normal adult resting heart rate and upper range of largo beats per minute intersect is your third call.)

-Eric the Bingo Wizard
I was told there would be no math on this exam.

It was a choice between the one I posted and

Michael Learns To Rock - Blue Night​

or

David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)​

Ok. 5 Eastern has come and gone. Voting is now open. Remember, you can’t pick your own song, but what will the group choose?

Our Cadre “Blue” playlist is:

A. Marc Cohn - Walking in Memphis
B. Miles Davis - Blue in Green (from the Kind of Blue album no less)
C. New Order - Blue Monday
D. *not a call* Eiffel65 - Blue * not a call*
E. The Marcels - Blue Moon
F. Electric Light Orchestra- Mister Blue Sky
G. Keith Urban - Blue Ain’t Your Color

post your vote on this thread by 2200 Eastern to tell us the people’s choice​

Last edited:
Back