The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #51 - The Musical

0/5

Off to the hardware store to buy pitchforks.....enough for the whole group. I'm assuming that as the leader of the riot, that I'll need to supply them all with implements of destruction.

Well, it’s that time again. The Cadre’s very own constable has started in on the caller with a few quibbles.

First off : Time Stamps and numbers in my signature are exceptions. Sorry for not making that explicit.

Also, there was an inadvertent call in an earlier post.
So post up your one song choice that makes you think of Freedom.

This was not intentional, but will be honored as an inadvertent call. So
IMG_0182.png

Off to the hardware store to buy pitchforks.....enough for the whole group. I'm assuming that as the leader of the riot, that I'll need to supply them all with implements of destruction.
IMG_0183.jpeg
It’s not even the end of day 1, and you may still get selected for a bonus call even!

Today’s musical theme is FREEDOM!
So post up your one song choice that makes you think of Freedom.
Is there a time these are due by?

And does player voting on songs start tomorrow?

Is there a time these are due by?

And does player voting on songs start tomorrow?
More quibbling, but I did not get explicit here (and just to drive you a little nuts, I might even contradict myself a bit).

Since I have to use numbers I already called :

Songs are due in the thread by 5p Eastern. Voting will then be open for the next 5 hours. At (5+5)p Eastern votes will be tallied and announced shortly thereafter.

Winners must post their calls to the thread by (4+4)am Eastern the next morning. So if you want to consider these the last calls of the day or the first calls of the next day, that’s up to you.

Let’s start the voting today, just to keep things going (and yes I know that this doesn’t line up with what I said in my 1st post. But please feel free to point that out if it helps you feel better.)

While I might be coming off as sarcastic here (I am a NYk’r after all), I do want everyone to be on the same page about the rules, so please keep the questions coming!

On behalf of the cadre I do apologize for him. Amber really took one for the team there.
I see someone doesn't appreciate my assistance. I'm just one player trying to help out the rest of the players. That bonus call wasn't even on my card.

Oh wait, you still upset about the last game? Let it go man. We've got a new caller to gang up on.

Winners must post their calls to the thread by (4+4)am Eastern the next morning.
Hmmm....some super simple math works out to........5am west coast time????? Kinda uncool to those of us on the correct coast. We didn't get this beautiful getting up so early. How about 8am west coast time?

Also....the inadvertent call was a good call..... so now 1/6. Not great .....but slow start, none the less.

Back