The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I say something in clear text without quotes it doesnt count at all ? Oh ok. Cool... but how do I make calls that are text and hidden in things like magic eye ? Will I be able to insert quotes there too ? I'm asking because I don't want another harry incident.. if in a pic / magic eye I put harry potter would it be able to have quotes also to keep people from trying to claim both again ? Asking for future reference..... tyia for all replies....

Duuuude! You make the rules. Just figure out how you want to do it and be consistent. You already stated how you were going to do it, I thought it was covered.

My $0.02:
I take "Clear Text" as something you type. If it's part of a picture or gif, it has words, but it's technically not text and you didn't type it, so it doesn't need quotes. Like Lumos yesterday. If you make a stereogram, I'd still use quotes, since you typed it.

giphy.gif

Sitting outside twins school to pick them up. List is at home will post after I get home. School has shoddy reception anyway ...

Sitting outside twins school to pick them up. List is at home will post after I get home. School has shoddy reception anyway ...

Good afternoon again to all my little witches and wizards....How has your day been ..... Until Now?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back