The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #44 : Battleship x Bingo

After all the hurry-ups you’ve gotten this week, nobody is going to give KJ a hard time about being the last to get his call in today?

Are you all afraid of that Air Force ship targeting tech he’s been using ?
I’m just hoping not to anger him, because I am on what is the equivalent of shaky ground….tumultuous water?

1666370258520.gif

Sorry for the delay. Its been a busy Air Force day. Just had a small lull in the action to allow some Naval hijinks.

Call order” for today is:
1. Jaro1069 - G53
2. BarberDave - O64
3. Fenster - N34
4. Scuttlesoap - N38
5. Quijote - G48
6. GearNoir - B7
7. Heysi - I22
8. Spider - N32
9. NurseDave - G50

I’m good with not winning the awesome prizes because my so called friends, er I mean fellow Cadre members who I love, took me out because they thought I was @BarberDave. Innocent mistakes happen and I forgive them.

I am looking for something along the lines of the end result of the final battle in Ender’s Game - is that too much to ask?

1666382130739.jpeg

@Rudolph i don’t know who you’ve assigned to watch over @NurseDave in that other thread you’ve got running over there that seems to get all the attention, but this is where I got the hat (Unless he wins it here first!)

Watch over him? IF his wife can't control him I definitely can't

I’m good with not winning the awesome prizes because my so called friends, er I mean fellow Cadre members who I love, took me out because they thought I was @BarberDave. Innocent mistakes happen and I forgive them.

I am looking for something along the lines of the end result of the final battle in Ender’s Game - is that too much to ask?

View attachment 96212
They know who butters their bread and gives them this wonderful Universe we call the TSC

Bingo Day 5 Wrap-Up

Remaining Players : 8 (-1 today)
Ships Floating : 16 (-6 today)
Ships Sunk : 11 (+6 today)

Most Devastating Call (Highest Number of Hits): N38 @Scuttlesoap (4 hits)

Most Blessed Call (Highest Number of Misses with No Hits): N32 @Spider

Calls from 4 players resulted in ships being sunk today.

Individual Progress (x/9 = number of hits; y/16 = number of misses on a card) if you get to 9/9 you lose and if you get to 16/16 you win.

Card 002 : 6/9 (66.6%) - 11/16 (68.75%)
Card 003 : 6/9 (66.6%) - 9/16 (56.25%)
Card 005 : 6/9 (66.6%) - 11/16 (68.75%)
Card 007 : 4/9 (44.4%) - 14/16 (87.5%)
Card 008 :6/9 (66.6%) - 9/16 (56.25%)
Card 016 : 7/9 (77.7%) - 15/16 (93.75%)
Card 020: 8/9 (88.8%) - 13/16 (81.25%)
Card 024 : 8/9 (88.8%) - 8/16 (50%)
Card 026 : 9/9 (100%) - 9/16 (43.75%)

Some fun observations for tomorrow:

Card 007 : 2 misses away from peaceful victory (5 hits away from loss)

Card 016: 1 miss away from peaceful victory (and two hits away from loss)!

Card 20: 1 hit away from loss

Card 24: 1 hit away from loss

In this game, I’m not the caller, you guys are the caller. I’m the Omniscient Wizard/Referee.

That being said, I was planning on having a call to fire later tonight especially since we’re very close to finishing the game (at least I think we are).
I figure it will be over and be won tomorrow. Not By Me Of Course but by a certain player if they choose wisely and we are unable to stop them......

Oh and @EMG06 I have not forgotten about sending you your winnings from my game its just there has been a lot going on here with the kids all three being Sick AGAIN and Alicia getting hurt.... I will get it out to you though.....

In this game, I’m not the caller, you guys are the caller. I’m the Omniscient Wizard/Referee.

That being said, I was planning on having a call to fire later tonight especially since we’re very close to finishing the game (at least I think we are).
Thats what I was meaning.. about whether there would be a call to fire over the weekend or would there be a cease fire called....

Back