The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 43 Adventures Of A Mad Hatter !!

I could win this thing tomorrow!!

Depending on how many calls he makes

Can someone get Jimmy a watch? So he can drop calls earlier in the day!!!

So you want calls earlier ?? When would be a good time to have them up by Everybody? Sorry but lately During the day I get kind of busy And all I have access to is my cell phone which I tried to do calls earlier in the day today but had problems... Maybe over the weekend I can sit down and get calls for a couple of days ready so I will have them prepared in advance and I can save them on my phone and then all I would need to do is just upload them..... Would that be okay with you guys?

@Jaro1069 dude. This is your game. You call the shots (you call the calls?). Don’t let these players boss you around.

But yeah, I don’t care when you call them, but better calls would be appreciated. I mean, as stated before, I only have 4 hits so far…

Good Day Bingo Players... I planned on trying to post Earlier BUT I am dealing with a sick little boy who had to stay home from school today !!! Well BTW there are SOME calls out there.....

Good Day Bingo Players... I planned on trying to post Earlier BUT I am dealing with a sick little boy who had to stay home from school today !!! Well BTW there are SOME calls out there.....
Hope the little guy is feeling better soon!

Okay so the calls are all done and have been for quite some time today.. There were 3 calls today Just as an FYI for you guys.....

Fairfarren for the day my friends.......

Last edited:
Just want to say, if we were playing regular bingo, I would have won on Wednesday. So I'm going to pretend that I did.

Back