The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 43 Adventures Of A Mad Hatter !!

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Bingo Game # 43 Adventures Of A Mad Hatter !!

1. Sign-ups are open today. You may still sign up after the game starts (if you want to play catch up). The first call will be Soonish..( I will Update this part !! ) I'm Shooting to get this going Next Monday if anyone shows interest ....

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 1 meaningful post.

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but be a gentleman in ALL interactions, I mean this is for fun after all everyoone. Don't Take it Too SERIOUS !!

4. Calls will be Standard American Bingo Hall calls, consisting of the Letters: B, I, N, G, or O and their corresponding Numbers: 1-75 (Examples: B2, I18, N42, G55, O69).

Numbers found without the corresponding letter are not valid calls.

5. There will be ? calls per day, in the beginning anyway, (based in Eastern Standard Time Zone) unless otherwise noted.

Calls will be found in one of My posts/activities within the last couple of days Anywhere within the TSC Forum but not any Before the Games start date.

6. Calls can occur in a variety of ways:

Plain Text calls, typed directly or hidden within a post.

Call via a link within a post directed to a call which may be outside the forum.

Photo, VIDEO, numeric, code, alternate Languages, or graphic representation of calls may be employed.

Calls may be encoded or hidden in puzzles, requiring the player to decode or solve to determine the actual call. (If at any point you are stumped you may contact the caller or another player by PM for help).

7. Bingo cards: I will send you a card. (I Think..) ( I'm gonna contact a former player to see how exactly to do all this stuff) Im gonna send you a card in a PM..

8. To win, I am determining if it will be a standard pattern or some other pattern , I will inform EVERYONE Shortly ! Once you believe you have a bingo you must type "TSC BINGO" in this thread.

The first person to call TSC BINGO wins the game (There are no ties, and there’s no crying in Bingo , Only Mild / Major whinning ).

Then you must submit a photo of your card in this thread, for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume.

9. The winner of this game will receive the following:

The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!

The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game (to be started within 4 weeks of winning).

An additional prize may be offered at the discretion of the caller (callers are not required to offer a prize)

10. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, edited for the specifics of their game.

11. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls.

12. HAVE FUN!

If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let me know.

Caller reserves the right to completely disregard any and all rules should it be deemed necessary... I Get The Final Say This TIME !!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #43 Sign ups

CALLER: Jaro

Last edited:
I’m in!

**************************************************************************************************************************************
Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #43 Sign ups

1. EMG06

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #43 Sign ups

1. EMG06
2. NurseDave

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #43 Sign ups

1. EMG06
2. NurseDave
3. Spider
4. Milkcrate

Let’s do this thing!
4287C4CA-C0E6-42D9-928C-1C9997F1C6AE.gif

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #43 Sign ups

1. EMG06
2. NurseDave
3. Spider
4. Milkcrate
5. GearNoir

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #43 Sign ups

1. EMG06
2. NurseDave
3. Spider
4. Milkcrate
5. GearNoir
6. Heysi
7. Scuttlesoap

New Video Uploaded On My New Video Journal..... Jaro's Adventures : Diary Of A Mad Hatter !!!!!! About the bingo game!!!!!

Last edited:
Okay Game 43 Starts MONDAY !! I will Be PM'ng cards out tonight !! I don't know how to make cards for people if they try to join after the game starts....

Can The cards be sent in PDF format?

I used a converter and changed them to Jpeg from PDF just in case....

Last edited:
Back