The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 43 Adventures Of A Mad Hatter !!

Okay since it was pointed out to me that I had not stated the pattern and after some discussion I think I am going with this as the pattern !!!

The Mad Hatter has to have his HAT !!

Mad hatter Hat Pattern-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I just drew out the pattern real quick. Anyway , Look at your card goofy. It's the center square .....
6af527dbeb92a4ade478b0ac56f16279.gif

Bingo Game #43 Sign ups

CALLER: Jaro

1. EMG06
2. NurseDave
3. Spider
4. Milkcrate
5. GearNoir
6. Heysi
7. Scuttlesoap
8.gobucks5485

Man I totally forgot count me in

Good Morning Bingo Players. I hope everyone had a GREAT Weekend and that your day is Wonderful also.....
So who is ready for some calls????

Okay since the game is just starting , I will say that So far today most cards have a hit. I made / ran the full call list / sheet today  After I sent out the last card before the game started... And I think there were only a couple that didn't have a hit today... I haven't looked any further yet at any other calls other than those 3 for today so far.....

Okay since the game is just starting , I will say that So far today most cards have a hit. I made / ran the full call list / sheet today  After I sent out the last card before the game started... And I think there were only a couple that didn't have a hit today... I haven't looked any further yet at any other calls other than those 3 for today so far.....
Quit cheating!

Quit cheating!
Hey I promise you I Will and am running an honest game.... I don't believe in cheating.... I mean I sent everyone a card Before I even knew what Any of the calls would be.... Anyway you can lose on your own without my help !! :ROFLMAO:

Besides I thought I might have sent wrong cards and needed to make sure I didn't screw up....

Back