The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 43 Adventures Of A Mad Hatter !!

So How is everyone doing so far ?? The lack of chatter makes me think I am either doing this completely Wrong , or that I am making this WAY TOO EASY !! I shall see if I can step it up with the hardness of the calls maybe for tomorrow....

Can you confirm the final number of calls made for the day. I think I found 5, plus the KJ bonus call

So it appears I got some of you guys with the Morse Code... First of all ...Yay !!!!! I made one that even some of the masters had problems with....Just a hint next time with Morse code there are online free decoders that would have converted it to text code for you from the videos audio... I tried to make you guys work for that One number instead of easy like All the others... I mean you could have used free programs like YouTube to mp3 and gotten the mp3 and then typed decode mp3 Morse code and it would have given you free online decoders that would have put up the plain text call... Oh well on that one.. Well I shall put up today's calls later today.....

Last edited:
Since some had problems with the Morse code it is / was I17
Nice. Got that one by listening. After a year plus of these games I’ve learned enough Morse code to figure it out. Who knew I could learn a new skill just by playing bingo.

Nice. Got that one by listening. After a year plus of these games I’ve learned enough Morse code to figure it out. Who knew I could learn a new skill just by playing bingo.
It was going too fast for me. I couldn't distinguish the dits and dahs.

It was going too fast for me. I couldn't distinguish the dits and dahs.
Sorry. That was the way it made it when I typed in the call into the Morse code maker online program... I didn't adjust the speed of it either up or down... I guess I could have slowed it down using another app but honestly I didn't know I needed to....I figured all you guys would feed it back into the apps and retranslate it .

Seriously though I'm at the haircut place because my little girl is getting her first haircut im 7 years. And then I'll be heading back to the hotel and I will be posting the calls for the day

Back