The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #37 - Revenge or Redemption?

Alright 3 good hits today. I think I’m only 2 calls away.

Dear @GearNoir who uses a profile pick of himself dressed as a video game spaceship mall Santa,

I’ve been a good Bingo player this year. I never threaten the Bingo Wizard with pitchforks or guns or hangings. I even laugh at the wizard’s jokes when they’re good, not just to be a suck up to try and get more favorable calls. So, I should be on the nice list. I’m gonna keep my requests short this year. Please bring me my winning numbers this Bingo!

Signed,
True believer

P.S. both calls start with I, so if it doesn’t start with an I, I wouldn’t even bother to call it tomorrow ;)

Alright 3 good hits today. I think I’m only 2 calls away.

Dear @GearNoir who uses a profile pick of himself dressed as a video game spaceship mall Santa,

I’ve been a good Bingo player this year. I never threaten the Bingo Wizard with pitchforks or guns or hangings. I even laugh at the wizard’s jokes when they’re good, not just to be a suck up to try and get more favorable calls. So, I should be on the nice list. I’m gonna keep my requests short this year. Please bring me my winning numbers this Bingo!

Signed,
True believer

P.S. both calls start with I, so if it doesn’t start with an I, I wouldn’t even bother to call it tomorrow ;)
anthony-suck-up.gif
d06eb096-b45b-4217-9e42-ede798c400e4_text.gif

Hell I don't even have a traditional bingo yet.....

iu

Good morning Bingo players!

It’s Monday…blah!
6D50BAE1-2598-4572-9169-0A5E7EED2735.gif

So here’s an easy call for you, to help you start your day off right!

A514094C-E57A-4053-B01C-BD0269215034.jpeg

Found 4 calls so far. Is that where we stand, or am I missing any?

Obviously, none of them were hits...

Let’s round out the day with two more calls, for a total of 7 calls today (60 calls all together)!

👁👍7️⃣

And

The overarching category diagnosis code for labor and delivery that signifies: Other obstructed labor

More calls tomorrow!

Back