The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #37 - Revenge or Redemption?

If you’ll do the honors of transferring the death se…I mean Bingo Wizard title @BarberDave ?

@EMG06 ‘s prize is a custom title of choosing for me (if he even wants to change it) and if you’ll send your address along, I’ll mail out your super duper prize!

Looking forward to the next game!

Thanks @GearNoir for a fun game. I’ve been playing for over a year and I finally got one! In my eyes, this is a game of redemption for you 👏🏼🔔
1639447995036.jpeg

Now on to my thoughts for the next game…
1639447753377.png

j/k

For my game I have an idea that I hope will make many people happy.

A Bingo / White Elephant mash-up to start the New Year off right.

Thanks @GearNoir for a fun game. I’ve been playing for over a year and I finally got one! In my eyes, this is a game of redemption for you 👏🏼🔔
View attachment 70059

Now on to my thoughts for the next game…
View attachment 70058

j/k

For my game I have an idea that I hope will make many people happy.

A Bingo / White Elephant mash-up to start the New Year off right.
White elephant is a bunch of stuff nobody wants. This will be grand!:rolleyes:
Sorry for my ignorance but what is this white elephant you two speak of ??

iu

Sorry for my ignorance but what is this white elephant you two speak of ??
White Elephant gift exchange. It’s done often at Christmas parties or large gatherings. Usually everyone brings an inexpensive wrapped gift. Each turn someone either opens a new gift, or steals one already opened. The white elephant is the weird gift that nobody wants and is hard to get rid of.

Last edited:
White Elephant gift exchange. It’s done often at Christmas parties or large gatherings. Usually everyone brings an inexpensive wrapped gift. Each turn someone either opens a new gift, or steals one already opened. The white elephant is the weird gift that nobody wants and is hard to get rid of.
Thank you. I appreciate the reply a lot. I didnt know that was what that was called. Again thank you for the reply.

Back