The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #36 - Return of PIFapalooza

Well, lunch is over. Time for a few more calls I guess.

6 calls all out there for today. I'll post the correlating prizes when I get home. Need to buy a head of lettuce on the way home for @Scuttlesoap

So a serious question about the game. Are calls being allowed that don't have a letter in front of them this time ?

So a serious question about the game. Are calls being allowed that don't have a letter in front of them this time ?

Numbers found without the corresponding letter are not valid calls. Exception: there may be puzzles that result in a number only. These will be obvious as bingo calls
There have been two calls like this where I stated it was a call and then posted an equation

It always helps to re-read the rules if questions arise (even I had to be reminded of this….)
I could never remember the shapes you fools picked to be winners and had to go back and look all the time.

Cue KJ to mention how he blocks out all spaces that won’t contribute to a win.

Cue KJ to mention how he blocks out all spaces that won’t contribute to a win.
True, I’ve done this already. And since there’s two separate winning patterns, I’m marking hits in each pattern a different color! (And yeah, I’m a bingo geek, my free space is marked in both colors since they overlap!)

Back