The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #36 - Return of PIFapalooza

Hey I was just joining in on the fun with @Spider against @NurseDave . I already figured out the call you @NurseDave were saying and of course I didn't have it either.. So it appears I have been able to find a total of 2 calls and neither one of them were a hit.... BOOOOOOO !!!!

Ok I think I found all 5; many numbers are visible on @MarkB SOTD photo, so I guess I just pick one of them that leads to a legit bingo number? Choose your own calls bingo, seems like a concept that could be abused by the less noble players in the world. Regardless, 2 hits today!

Maybe so. But only one where I specified. Feel free to message for help.
Ahh yes, didn’t read your instructions carefully enough. Doesn’t help me bingo-wise, but I got to do more mental arithmetic (which is good for my brain 🧠 maybe?)

Been a crazy start to the day. I'll probably post more in my journal later. But for bingo, that means a bit of delay to most of the calls, and maybe easier ones. For now, rejoice in this one.

B5
1B40BA09-D3D1-4AA1-8A5E-55358A930535.jpeg

no hits still from the total of 4 calls I found from the last 2 days so i'm still missing 6 calls... Oh well if I find them fine and if not , oh well..

Found 4 again today…Dave’s being tricky again with that 5th! Still haven’t found yesterday’s 5th either!

Back