The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #36 - Return of PIFapalooza

Be careful Gents we have a bingo wizard who cant let go, and is spreading rumors of bingo in another Thread @Scuttlesoap :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

Come on guys! No weird codes, no Rick Roll links, no magi…. Oh I did do that.

Come on guys! No weird codes, no Rick Roll links, no magi…. Oh I did do that.
I have looked at all your post since Monday when this started and I have only found what I stated plus one more I discovered .. So I think I have found 4 or 5 calls total now but still NOT a Single hit..... Like I said earlier.. Oh well......

I did need help with one call on Day 1, I overlooked it because I lost it in a sea of words (hint)...... but other than that, these calls have all been straight forward.

I did need help with one call on Day 1, I overlooked it because I lost it in a sea of words (hint)...... but other than that, these calls have all been straight forward.

Thanks I found that one but of course its NOT on my card either.....I think I got a card That's Broken and that will skip all my numbers...:unsure: ;)

No calls, but some bingo discussion over in the video area.

Back