The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #36 - Return of PIFapalooza

Only 8 sign ups so far? For another amazing PIFapalooza!?! People are missing out here.

I obviously would fail the color blind test this go around - so I’m going to assume that I have that I have that number and randomly pick one on my card

I obviously would fail the color blind test this go around - so I’m going to assume that I have that I have that number and randomly pick one on my card
Whatever makes YOU happy Brian. That's all we're really here for.

Haven't saw them yet. The kids are still doing their online schooling right now and they are IMPOSSIBLE to get to do their Mindplay !! I mean its only a 30 minute exercise but it constantly takes an hour or 2 to get them to do it!!! AHHHHH 7 year olds !!!!!!!!!!

5th and final call for today =

Number of minutes @woodpusher worked out today - (10+ the number visible on the soap in @MarkB's journal SOTD entry today)

Bingo! OH thats right I forgot to sign up Have fun guys, going to sit this one out... Magic Eye is so Fun and easy, LOL

Back