The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

Good Morning Bingo Players!! Who here is familiar with Tarot? I suggest you study these Lovers cards to assist with today's calls....

Lovers.jpgunnamed.pngteelaunch-stickers-sticker-the-lovers-sticker-7220205912122_600x.jpg

I received a question about one of today's calls, and I suspect other may have the same question. I'll say that everything you need to know is in the call. So if you're unsure about something today, keep looking.

Out of curiosity, and please everyone who's still playing weigh in on this..... if you win, Which 2 sauces would you pick?

I think I would ask for sauce #2 (Habanero Pineapple Peach) and #4 (Ghost Habanero) they sound the most interesting to me based on the descriptions.

I'd ask for the Habanero and the Ghost Pepper. But they're for my future son in law (23 days!). He loves his super hot sauces.

Back