The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

I’m case the tarot cards threw you for a loop yesterday, they were just clues to say there were six calls yesterday.

My post includes things I wrote... not things that are quoted.... unless I wrote them. This is the standard across every bingo game we’ve played.

not according to the bingo tips and tricks threads.. iirc

there is a post that exactly talks to quotes being changed #24

"A good way that a caller my try to throw you off the trail is to hide a call into a quote. By placing it into a quote it does 2 things: 1. It hides it from showing up in the caller's post history 2. Since the post has been see once before it lulls a person into a sense of familiarity. One doesn't suspect a call to be placed into something they have already seen. Remember the job of the caller is to deceive you...never trust the caller.

Take a look at the quoted post above. Do you notice anything different? Is something off? Would you be surprise if I told you that a call in placed inside of it? Look closely at the word "Monkey". Now do me a favor and click it. A picture opens up with the call of B3."

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, and please everyone who's still playing weigh in on this..... if you win, Which 2 sauces would you pick?

lol, i am trying to distinguish between calls i actually found vs ones in the recap.. it's 50/50 and i am sure i haven't seen all the calls... i went real deep scrutinizing everything you have posted the first couple days and it hurt my head and i was sure i wasn't doing it right.. i'm still not sure whats going on :cool:

regardless in the spirit of your question, all the sauces look awesome, so if i was to somehow win let a randomizer decide!

so, i think i think i am as caught up as i can be after trawling through the posts, vlog, etc.. and top card shows 4 hits on the heart, 2nd card shows 2, and my third has 10 good hits.. it's almost full.. call some more @Spider!

not according to the bingo tips and tricks threads.. iirc

there is a post that exactly talks to quotes being changed #24

"A good way that a caller my try to throw you off the trail is to hide a call into a quote. By placing it into a quote it does 2 things: 1. It hides it from showing up in the caller's post history 2. Since the post has been see once before it lulls a person into a sense of familiarity. One doesn't suspect a call to be placed into something they have already seen. Remember the job of the caller is to deceive you...never trust the caller.

Take a look at the quoted post above. Do you notice anything different? Is something off? Would you be surprise if I told you that a call in placed inside of it? Look closely at the word "Monkey". Now do me a favor and click it. A picture opens up with the call of B3."
Yes, that is what I was saying, in my own way. What I did with quotes is inline with the tips/tricks thread.

Yes, that is what I was saying, in my own way. What I did with quotes is inline with the tips/tricks thread.
ahh gotcha.. what you i interpreted was that you were only counting quoting things you specifically had written and not a quote manipulated.

ahh gotcha.. what you i interpreted was that you were only counting quoting things you specifically had written and not a quote manipulated.
No. If I manipulate it, it’s fair game. If it’s original content that I didn’t edit, it is not.

Out of curiosity, and please everyone who's still playing weigh in on this..... if you win, Which 2 sauces would you pick?
I would probably want something not overly hot. I would leave it up to you.. We like some of the traditional types so since they are your creations i would probably leave it up to you. I need to go back and reread what you said about each one though to be certain....

Got a couple more good hits, I could win this today!

ux2Uaut.gif

Well I'm 3 away one both cards. Assuming tomorrow is recap day I look forward to finding out what calls I missed and if anything I suspected was a call but not on my cards were right.

Assuming tomorrow is recap day I look forward to finding out what calls I missed and if anything I suspected was a call but not on my cards were right.
Yep, same here. I know I missed a call or two, but I'm sure I found others that were calls, just not on my cards.

Back