The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

OK, here we go, recap for week #2. This will get everyone back on the same page and headed into the final stretch together. There will be no more recaps as a winner will be crowned this week! So, if you've been behind or not playing everyday.... now is your time to get your head in the game!
BBS
And just to be sure EVERYONE is up to speed, all calls from day 1 will be included in this recap.....
@EMG06 @Luecke3262 @NurseDave @SteveChuckFrank @OpusX @GearNoir @uacowboy @Jaro1069 @The Monkey @BarberDave @dangerousdon
@Fenster @DeepSea @heysi @global_dev

2-15
TSC D&D Quest, Ketoriffic!, Nivea Sensitive
Bonus Call: 4711

2-16
Bingo Master, Get those Gains, Against the Grain

2-17
ETHOS, Victory Shaving Co., Maca Root
Mystic Water
2-18
Palm Stropping, Headphones, Afta

2-19
SOTD, Amway, TSC Game Night

2-20
Face Stretching, Watches, Orion Base
Bonus Call: Aloe

2-21
PDP No. 63, Dragon's Blood, Boar

2-22
Chad's Still Broken, Skin Bracer, Supernatural

2-23
Sorrentino Brushes, GEM, Meet UP
Lather Bowl
2-24
Clown Puke, Roasted Oatmeal Stout, Knothead

2-25
Essential Oil, Weight Loss, Southern Witchcrafts
Vintage Williams, Avon Spicy, Paladins

2-26
Throwing Dave out the Airlock, Colgate, Splash
Saint Charles Shave, Hyaluronic Acid, Stirling Soap Co.

2-27
Tabacaveg , Tabac, The VEG

2-28
BBQ, Ever-Ready, Shaving Journals

Okie Dokie...stupid busy this past week and weekend with a baby doesn't get any less busy. But I think I am caught up and even found some today. I can officially say that "I can win this thing tomorrow!"

I need 3 on one card and 4 on the other. I can not win this tomorrow.

Now two calls away on my first card (but still 4 calls away on my second). It could happen soon. I can almost smell the hot sauce. 🌶️👃

Yesterday I was 1 away on first card and 2 away on second card. I was hoping for a good call today, but nothing so far. (y)

Back