The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo game #20

Hmmm, after not playing for awhile and back in the day of valium, TabacaVeg, nuclear missile strikes, and of course the pathological calling of Chad and El Diablo himself @The Monkey you guys have gone a bit soft. Buck up Cowboys @NurseDave is making it easy. Hehe

Hmmm, after not playing for awhile and back in the day of valium, TabacaVeg, nuclear missile strikes, and of course the pathological calling of Chad and El Diablo himself @The Monkey you guys have gone a bit soft. Buck up Cowboys @NurseDave is making it easy. Hehe
Puleazzze. I know it's easy peasy but I'm not getting anything marked on these supposed cards....

I found them yesterday, didn’t write them down, then exited out of my bingo card without saving the changes... 🤦‍♂️

I hadn’t been writing them down either, realized I should be. Took me under 5 minutes to find them all......

There’s more than one way to view and search the forum posts guys!

I hadn’t been writing them down either, realized I should be. Took me under 5 minutes to find them all......

It was easy enough to catch back up, its just all this work stuff keeps getting in the way of BINGO!

Should we tell them????? NAAAAW LOL

It was easy enough to catch back up, its just all this work stuff keeps getting in the way of BINGO!
That wasn’t directed at you. Just using your dilemma as an example, and encouraging others to explore the forum and discover other methods of looking for calls.

I think Dave’s doing a fine terrible job honestly!
5AD8DBE3-8ECD-499D-8F92-358A19C72278.gif
Keep up the good bad work Dave...keep up the good bad work...

Gear, here's another call. But just for you. B12

Am I being summoned to call another game? Ya know @The Monkey and I have talked about tag teaming a game one time.... hmmmm

Back