The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo game #20

We better wrap this up before Old Man Dave needs to get to bed. All 7 calls are out for today.

Yeah, bingo can be tough on Supermodels. They gotta watch out for the dauber colour clashing with their outfit.
1588551534965.png

Where are you @Dave in KY? O63 You can't quit! This game is so B3asy that you can skim yesterdays' posts and get all the calls in 30 seconds. @Db11ve in KY, I even forgot the bingo calls in my car and went allllllll the way back to get them for you this morning!

Last edited:
Great, I'm away for one weekend and I'm already behind. Found 14 and it looks like Dave has called 15. Completely forgot how prolific Dave is on the forums!! Yikes!! It takes most of Monday morning to catch up. Where do you get the energy, my Man?

Great, I'm away for one weekend and I'm already behind. Found 14 and it looks like Dave has called 15. Completely forgot how prolific Dave is on the forums!! Yikes!! It takes most of Monday morning to catch up. Where do you get the energy, my Man?
I hadn't logged any calls from the beginning until today. Took a bit but all caught up with 3 hits on 1 card and 5 on the other isn't very good considering all the calls............hardly worth tracking all his posts..........

So I am definitely missing some from yesterday. I guess I need to look more closely. I pray that I don't have to watch @NurseDave 's video again...that was excruciating 🤪 !

I found them yesterday, didn’t write them down, then exited out of my bingo card without saving the changes... 🤦‍♂️

Back