The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo game #20

6/18 7/18

and @Cvargo I think it is funny how you and @The Monkey get the bad wrap when in the old days I Bent Time, Space, recreated posts, and the rules were basically guidelines Ahh the Wild Wild West of Bingo When KJ, Jon and I mushed Brain Cells HEHEHE

6/18 7/18

and @Cvargo I think it is funny how you and @The Monkey get the bad wrap when in the old days I Bent Time, Space, recreated posts, and the rules were basically guidelines Ahh the Wild Wild West of Bingo When KJ, Jon and I mushed Brain Cells HEHEHE

Everyone back off his lawn... he's getting ready to tell a story

Meredith in Grumpy, Grumpier Old Man George in Aristocats | face ...

But wait.....they were there in plain text were they not? :D

Now, if I had posted the Mercedes alone you would have a case. But since there was a HUGE G55 on the picture your case is thrown out.

6/18 7/18

I have always stated that I was a humble caller who called the simplest of games. I agree Dave that I have been given a (and I may add, unfairly) bad wrap.

I have always stated that I was a humble caller who called the simplest of games. I agree Dave that I have been given a (and I may add, unfairly) bad wrap.
I did not say it was un-justified however, as you are the Bingo Devil LOL

Found the six for today...was only able to use a couple of the. Found four from yesterday. Guess that means I am missing three.

Back