The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo game #20

And what the heck..... a Blackout game..... with no Free Space?!?! There should be rules against this kind of treatment.

First, he doesn’t start his game on time... now this. He’s obviously trying to hold onto the badge as long as possible.... how selfish?

Well, I wasn’t planning on posting how many calls and when they were all out. Didn’t think this was needed given how easy I’m making it. Then I could just keep throwing out random calls from time to time. But you heard the riff-raft. Blame them. ;)

Well, I wasn’t planning on posting how many calls and when they were all out. Didn’t think this was needed given how easy I’m making it. Then I could just keep throwing out random calls from time to time. But you heard the riff-raft. Blame them. ;)
ummm is that "Rift Raft" A v-hull or twin hull????? Inquiring minds from the "Riff-Raff: Want to know :p

Back