The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #15

Ok i was a couple days behind due to my schedule being totally out of wack but i am all caught up(except for tuesday where i am missing 1 i think) i have 4 hits on one card and 2 on the other. I think posting calls a day early is fine if you know you are likely to have issues the next day but doing so without notification feels very much against the spirit of the rules as posted.

Also i always thought the players were the council (such as when a game is nearing it's end everyone wants an extra few calls)

either way i now need to go find something for my headache. 😵

I think posting calls a day early is fine if you know you are likely to have issues the next day but doing so without notification feels very much against the spirit of the rules as posted.
I think you mean it’s more of a challenge since you have no edit stamp to signal something! ;)

74AD8903-FF15-42CE-BE54-F9AE9764C01C.gif

Don’t worry, it’s unlikely that that will be repeated....maybe...

It’s time for some investigative work! Your first call for the day:

853B26F1-215C-4F56-81C0-BEC355FF4D34.jpeg

It should also help you with the other two...which are out there!

Hey...it’s Saturday ya’ll! The first week of bingo is almost done! You deserve a break!

D8DC09D9-2050-42AA-9225-D190C398297E.jpeg

Your calls are out there for the day! Recap will be released tomorrow.

Back