The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #15

It? There are 5 calls I cannot find.... Like I said, I have no idea what you are doing.
I was talking all that trash about winning this game before it started...and it still hasn't, but at least I'm not the only one with a spinning head.

My magic is working then!

D2BB345A-0AE8-48F5-939D-84C7C4C5467C.gif
If folks are really having that much trouble, I’ll drop a hint on today’s calls a bit later. Or maybe this is part of a hint too...
Not to worry! Only 3 more days until the recap...then I’ll really step it up! :D

Killer is with blackout, you can't miss a single call that's on your card.

It's type of call I would made, for posting more help in thread, Chris should make final call...

No reason for you guys to keep trying so hard. I could win this thing in 8 days.

The Bingo Wizard has decided!

At least one other person has found the calls, inquired and now knows the truth. I’ll leave it to them to share privately if they like.

Otherwise I give you this hint, though it’ll probably give it away completely:

Look to where the text bombs were dropped, this format of updating I’d suggest you not adopt, those images though...the jealousy can’t be stopped.

I will also, because of Rule 6, say that there is no time stamp on this one, the calls had to be posted early because of my work schedule today.

The same may happen this evening because I have the same schedule tomorrow.

I will also, because of Rule 6, say that there is no time stamp on this one, the calls had to be posted early because of my work schedule today.

The same may happen this evening because I have the same schedule tomorrow.
Cheaters never prosper.......1 for 9 on 1 card 0 for 9 on the other card

Last edited:
Back