The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #15

Yup... caught up, the recap definitely helped as I was missing some. Still a ways out obviously.

That's what I'm talkin' about! 4 hits off of today's calls. I can win this thing in 5 days now.

Has Gear always quoted whole big ole posts to add a short response or is he doing that to make me review every one for a bingo call? 🤪

You kinda gotta wonder with that Ben guy. When he's doing his inventory count on the rig...why is it he's always a little short?

Important Note:

Calls will not be intentionally hidden in picture file names. I do not my have a way to rename files since I’m posting from my phone.

1/3 and 1/3 today. That last call though... I had looked where it was multiple times and didn't see. I confirmed the general area and looked twice more and couldn't see it. Then needed a bigger hint and even then it's tough.

Just found third. Man first I had to eliminate everything else, than I found it, but couldn't tell what it is, so I changed bloody contrast, shadow, light, and whateverthe.... to be able to see it.
giphy.gif
And now I'm 0/3 and 1/3
P. S. That one was the last one...

Back