The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #15

Rule Breaker then? .........

Was is Noted and Approved by the council???
Didn’t break the rules...there’s no set time frame for any of the rules.

There’s also never been an official TSC Bingo Council announced that I’ve seen. We probably all assume it’s the Three Amigos, but that’s only an assumption. As residing Bingo Wizard...

4BBDE58E-E602-45AC-9E4A-E4F7ED92F83B.gif

Sorry you’re having a rough bingo daySpider :ROFLMAO:

Attention Bingo players (Bingo Wizard’s guinea pigs)!

For clarity’s sake, these are the calls for tomorrow (aka Thursday, 8-15-2019, etc).

166744F1-8FCB-4566-A7F7-ECF15C31AACE.gif

If you like I can edit a letter in it tomorrow so you can have your time stamp. 🤪

Your first clue:

Your second clue:

Take the song’s chorus to its literal extent, you’ll have to fill in the blanks though, what’s not there left quite a dent. Now that you’ve lined up your ducks all in a row, apply it to this cipher, and all the calls for the day you’ll know!

Your third:

2:36:33

14:30:29
7:31:34

Nerd calls are allowed only if Chad plays, and only and ONLY if he, and no one else needs one to win. We all know this right?
Will try to solve it tonight, because I'm crazy, not because it's fun, 'cause it's not:mad:

Nerd calls are allowed only if Chad plays, and only and ONLY if he, and no one else needs one to win. We all know this right?
Will try to solve it tonight, because I'm crazy, not because it's fun, 'cause it's not:mad:
2/3 and 1/3 it turned out to be quite simple, now I'm disappointed 😁
See, that wasn’t so bad! ;)

alright all these calls

Image result for mind hurt gif

Back