The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bill TV

IMHO If you do not chase DSBBS then it is not worth shaving L. If you are going to jump in the pool, go all in. You body will replenish any blood you lose! LOL

... says the fine-whiskered gentleman to the werewolf
Then you get a Werewolf approved cutting edge. Believe me I have many Squatches I have to shave, and we go for DSBBS everytime, as that is what they pay me for. Different beards, different tools. In your case a table saw, LOL

Bill, I am humbled and flattered by your kind words, Sir ☺️! But i am nowhere near the caliper as you described. I still have my learning shoes on and i will never get to big for them, nor will i ever forget were i came from. I am my own worst critic, and 99% of the time i cannot suit myself. A flawed individual that's far from perfect and i always set the bar high for perfection in the honing area, but i will never get there , but i will still put everything i have into every edge i hone.

Best,
Mike

Bill, I am humbled and flattered by your kind words, Sir ☺️! But i am nowhere near the caliper as you described. I still have my learning shoes on and i will never get to big for them, nor will i ever forget were i came from. I am my own worst critic, and 99% of the time i cannot suit myself. A flawed individual that's far from perfect and i always set the bar high for perfection in the honing area, but i will never get there , but i will still put everything i have into every edge i hone.

Best,
Mike
As I see it, self critique leads to self improvement my friend.
A wise man once told me that once you “know it all”, that’s “all you ever know”.

As I see it, self critique leads to self improvement my friend.
A wise man once told me that once you “know it all”, that’s “all you ever know”.
👆 True. I don't play well with those kinds of people, meaning know-it-alls! If they could only see how little it makes them look! The good book says something like this: "But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."

Back