The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bill TV

Great shave! I didn't realize that I already followed you on YT! And to that end - I owe you a heartfelt thanks. Your review of the Tedalus was a strong part of why I ended up purchasing one- and I really love it - so thank you very much!

Stirling Sheep is one of my favorite bases as well.

Great shave! I didn't realize that I already followed you on YT! And to that end - I owe you a heartfelt thanks. Your review of the Tedalus was a strong part of why I ended up purchasing one- and I really love it - so thank you very much!

Stirling Sheep is one of my favorite bases as well.
Your Honor, I have absolutely no recollection of the incident and do not know this gentleman. Yes, I have made videos about a really cool piece of shave gear, but to have someone level the serious charge of ‘enabling excessive expenditures on totally unnecessary shave supplies’, is a bit of a stretch.
:whistle:

Glad you like it.

With that face, voice, knowledge and production value (and bucket-o-Brut!), I expect this was running through Bill's head as he was getting ready to hit RECORD
View attachment 60005
The idea of the appropriate background is appealing.

However, they have not caught this guy yet an I’m not in favor of getting an FBI visit.

E08C6805-531C-4C18-B068-B24A2A2CC166.jpeg

Imagine getting away with a stunt like that and never being able to talk about it.

Back