The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

I feel attacked, and violated, and and some other stuff!

#nototallyinaccurate

My wife was cracking up watching this. “They hit the nail right on the head”

All I can say is that we continue to add technology that increases - we now have computers that we hold in our hand that have faster internet connections than those 9600 baud AOL dial-ups.

Back in your Hey Day - they used to put Hydrogen in Blimps (or I believe you called them Zeplins back in your day)……and that was a bad thing.

1657505222986.gif

Spray bottles shall take off like Steroids to Home Run hitters or like Beanie Babies in the 90’s - everyone will be doing it!

All I can say is that we continue to add technology that increases - we now have computers that we hold in our hand that have faster internet connections than those 9600 baud AOL dial-ups.

Back in your Hey Day - they used to put Hydrogen in Blimps (or I believe you called them Zeplins back in your day)……and that was a bad thing.

View attachment 88351

Spray bottles shall take off like Steroids to Home Run hitters or like Beanie Babies in the 90’s - everyone will be doing it!
It is called tradition newbie and the show of a true Gentlemen, You do the "Fad" stuff, LOL

Back