The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Wow!!!, just watched the video, thanks for contest. While I am super grateful, could I request that you also send along a small sample of whatever "creative enhancing" substance that BloodyBarberDave and the Sock puppet where partaking in prior to the video?

Thanks @BarberDave .😂

Thanks for the kind words and shout out! It may happen again at some point!

(Don’t think I didn’t notice your hurried shave, trying to get back to a low video length 😜)

So I won a straight razor in @BarberDave 's 700 YouTube subscriber Giveaway. He said he was going to throw some other stuff in too and said I should make room in the den. First off he must have made some kinda deal with a USPS demon, because he shipped it Tuesday afternoon and I got it this morning, so the package arrived in less than 2 days, from Arizona to Pennsylvania. I think he may have been messing around with some kind of dark magic again. 🤣
InShot_20220630_174137597.jpg

So, this seems like an excessively large box for shipping a straight razor?

IMG_20220630_152628845.jpg
Here is my new Ern Ator razor and a pile of shave soaps, bar soaps, and TSC swag!

Thanks again to Dave for a great giveaway.

So I won a straight razor in @BarberDave 's 700 YouTube subscriber Giveaway. He said he was going to throw some other stuff in too and said I should make room in the den. First off he must have made some kinda deal with a USPS demon, because he shipped it Tuesday afternoon and I got it this morning, so the package arrived in less than 2 days, from Arizona to Pennsylvania. I think he may have been messing around with some kind of dark magic again. 🤣
View attachment 87420

So, this seems like an excessively large box for shipping a straight razor?

View attachment 87417
Here is my new Ern Ator razor and a pile of shave soaps, bar soaps, and TSC swag!

Thanks again to Dave for a great giveaway.
Wowza! What a haul! Congrats Gerry! And we’ll done Dave!

Back