The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Nice shave ya whiner! Ask @novicewetshaver how long it took to get his Blue Diamond, but it looked impeccable.

Man, L’ Orange Noir was amazing, before it started lighting me up! In fact all the “vintage,” Fine soaps & aftershaves were 🔥!

The only aftershave from Fine which I can still use is Santal Absolute. Thank goodness, also acquired from KJ.

Last edited:
The only aftershave from Fine which I can still use is Santal Absolute. Thank goodness, also acquired from KJ.
Hmmm, you sure? I don’t recall ever having any Fine products pass through my hands. Maybe from a pass box?

Hmmm, you sure? I don’t recall ever having any Fine products pass through my hands. Maybe from a pass box?
Yeah you’re right, you traded me some captains choice sandalwood for that John Barber Masonic. Must’ve gotten it from a pass around or something, can’t remember.

great review of morado barberdave, got another sv to add to my list. what was that skin repair cream you used at the end of your video, i couldnt quite make out what it was called. thanks!

Great work Dave! Maybe someday I'll pick up another puck of the fat. It's been a long time since mine was gone, years even(maybe 5 -6)... Boy that brush looks familiar!

I have a bottle of Suavecito Whisky Bar which was gifted to me a while back. I need to bust it out again soon.

Have a great week at work!

I had no idea that stones could be expensive! I knew they could get pricey, but I imagined hundreds, not thousands of dollars. Oy-freakin-vey, my "new" used car cost less than some stones. When it comes to Stones, I'll stick to the Rolling variety.

Back