The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

He's fine just checking out the lower depths and since it is clearer he can look over to the Xenomorph... I think he has a thing for her and he always ends up on that side of the bottle

So happy you like it, it was a fun one to work on. The scent really is a great one with all the stuff I like. I will say, doing this all long distance was a challenge but your training in fragrances was very helpful in steering this project along. Now to put the polish on everything and get it all retail ready.

Great video Dave and I am glad that you were able to home the razor to your liking. The soap scent sounds great and I will definitely be buying a pick from Chris when he has them available! Hopefully the splash is available too because it sounds incredible!

Fantastic shave Dave and some good stuff you have on the go with Chris! Looking forward to it!

Great video! I look forward to trying out the soap!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So happy you like it, it was a fun one to work on. The scent really is a great one with all the stuff I like. I will say, doing this all long distance was a challenge but your training in fragrances was very helpful in steering this project along. Now to put the polish on everything and get it all retail ready.
Great video Dave and I am glad that you were able to home the razor to your liking. The soap scent sounds great and I will definitely be buying a pick from Chris when he has them available! Hopefully the splash is available too because it sounds incredible!
Fantastic shave Dave and some good stuff you have on the go with Chris! Looking forward to it!
Anxious to try the new sent out.
Great video! I look forward to trying out the soap!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Thanks Gents, I have the Good Sniffer and the Rest in @CBLindsay and @CBLSoap.com he was able to make the vision a reality, and had to put in the Tumbleweed for you know who @CVargo LOL. Those that know..... know and will get a chuckle (y)

Back