The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Well...just looked at their website...moving on. Please don't mention this again so that I can forget they even exist.
never I hear a Laphroig 10 flavor is in the works.... and if you did it bespoke........hmmmmm Dave's Scotchy Soap..... or that elusive Merlot or Cab Shaving set, it the fantastic packaging Yum, Yum LOL

Very nice video Dave!
I agree the price is subjective. Everyone has their own thing that they don't mind spending a little more money than usual on.
What would be the ultimate razor test for this soap? The CV MK 33, Dorko 1151, or the "Scared to shave with" straight razor?

Caught up on the last couple vids now. Nice job on the cogent thoughts and feelings about the Sebum set! Cool that you got to speak with the owner a bit. It’s nice to get a feel for the person behind the product.

Caught up on the last couple vids now. Nice job on the cogent thoughts and feelings about the Sebum set! Cool that you got to speak with the owner a bit. It’s nice to get a feel for the person behind the product.
Thanks Chris

Very nice video Dave!
I agree the price is subjective. Everyone has their own thing that they don't mind spending a little more money than usual on.
What would be the ultimate razor test for this soap? The CV MK 33, Dorko 1151, or the "Scared to shave with" straight razor?
probably the MK 32 we have a certain relationship. Aside from the Evil Shavette be-heading of 2013 the 32 has given me my worst injury and still have the scar, LOL.. Challenge accepted for tomorrow LOL

Great video! I'm a big fan of Stirling Black Cherry and the idea of added smoke is very appealing. I've never used an olive oil based soap before, and some people say theyre hard to lather, but that stuff lathered very nicely. I'll be placing my order on Tuesday!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back