The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Worried about competition ??
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
No, I need to make my intro shorter, not longer.

Great shave Dave. La Toja is my one and only shave stick, it really is a great soap! Thanks for the shave stick container tip, now I’m going to start hoarding empty deodorant sticks...I hear Cella makes a really good homemade stick, I’m down to try that!

And finally I have witnessed the ever vague vassili! I now understand.

Nice video, I enjoy the departure from straights.

Nice razor Dave! The best thing about the Roth is that it gas a wider gap on the Ridge under the baseplate to allow more handle choices versus the Gillette NEW.

Also for my Dopp kit a an extra large glue stick contaner.

Great shave Dave. La Toja is my one and only shave stick, it really is a great soap! Thanks for the shave stick container tip, now I’m going to start hoarding empty deodorant sticks...I hear Cella makes a really good homemade stick, I’m down to try that!

And finally I have witnessed the ever vague vassili! I now understand.

Thanks Chris, LOL

Nice video, I enjoy the departure from straights.

Thanks Dave

Nice razor Dave! The best thing about the Roth is that it gas a wider gap on the Ridge under the baseplate to allow more handle choices versus the Gillette NEW.

Also for my Dopp kit a an extra large glue stick contaner.

Thanks John, I forgot how much I love shaving with it, Thanks Again for the gift, I guess I really should get it replated at some point, LOL
'
Nice video and tips Dave

Thanks Dave

Cool products today Dave! I didn’t know wedges were so touchy with technique, thanks for the heads up!

Nice video and thoughts Dave. Checked their website and yep Spitfire sold out. Check of Maggards and WCS shows they don't carry them. Guess it may be a couple years for me to get like it did you ?

Oh Dave! yea sorry I saw the video up last night but I hit the hay pretty early. The last video had a lot of laughs. But this morning it did get a chuckle. But in all seriousness great shave brother!

Outstanding shave Dave! I’ve gilled myself a couple few times experimenting as you know. Gonna hit Sally up for a talc brush to sop up the blood when I get back to open blade shaving.

Thanks for the morning viewing Dave. And thanks(?) for another soap I should look into.

Man, I thought you were going to say that the biggest troublemaker was..... Chad!

Cool products today Dave! I didn’t know wedges were so touchy with technique, thanks for the heads up!
Nice video and thoughts Dave. Checked their website and yep Spitfire sold out. Check of Maggards and WCS shows they don't carry them. Guess it may be a couple years for me to get like it did you
1f602.png
Oh Dave! yea sorry I saw the video up last night but I hit the hay pretty early. The last video had a lot of laughs. But this morning it did get a chuckle. But in all seriousness great shave brother!
Outstanding shave Dave! I’ve gilled myself a couple few times experimenting as you know. Gonna hit Sally up for a talc brush to sop up the blood when I get back to open blade shaving.
Thanks for the morning viewing Dave. And thanks(?) for another soap I should look into.

Thanks Gents for viewing

Back