The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

“Must have for Vetiver lovers” just what I wanted to hear! That one’s going straight to the top of the set acquisition list!

What’s the overall feeling of the scent now that it’s been some hours? A dry, warm vetiver, or a bright, “flowery” Vetiver, or something else?

“Must have for Vetiver lovers” just what I wanted to hear! That one’s going straight to the top of the set acquisition list!

What’s the overall feeling of the scent now that it’s been some hours? A dry, warm vetiver, or a bright, “flowery” Vetiver, or something else?
Creamy clean fresh vetiver with some vanilla and citrus notes. Lovely actually

Not a bad afternoon. Caught this video while roasting some beans out on the deck.

Great video Dave. After using SV yesterday and then watching this video yesterday, my wallet started to tremble a little bit!
I am with you on some of these companies coming out with their own talc!

I'm on a meeting call. So I'll just go ahead and assume you were thrilled with the OREN ;)

I'm on a meeting call. So I'll just go ahead and assume you were thrilled with the OREN ;)
Well considering it was the Occam... LOL no but watch when you can some interesting results, that I expected LOL

Back