The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

This pretty much puts him showing up in any of our driveways.....at any time!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! ROUGE BARBER ON THE LOOSE!!!!! USE EXTREME CAUTION!!!

(actually....this is only a scary thing for the two other owners, Bougie and myself....the rest of you are in the clear....well....maybe not)

This pretty much puts him showing up in any of our driveways.....at any time!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! ROUGE BARBER ON THE LOOSE!!!!! USE EXTREME CAUTION!!!

(actually....this is only a scary thing for the two other owners, Bougie and myself....the rest of you are in the clear....well....maybe not)
mistakes were made... already invited him, we are caravaning to Vegas!

@heysi first off Steven, I don’t wear rouge. Well there was that one time in the Hawaiian costume, but that was on Facebook and that was also on the drinks and Dave show and we don’t talk about that . am I a rogue Barber yes

The Jocko Sluggo school of spelling will start soon, and I will enroll you😂😂

we are caravaning to Vegas!
Great....just what my neighbors want....three RVs parked in front of my house......a very tall guy with excessive body hair...a very short guy with beef fat in his truck....and a demon barber that criticizes everyone's spelling and then drunkenly mumbles into Siri's ear all day.

A1C406B1-407A-4EDF-B431-F4B0E88DEF79.jpeg
Tabac! Not much else needs to be said. Classic! Great fragrance and a great soap

Osprey on duty today for a quick 2 pass bbs shave. All matchy-matchy today, including the watch

A good busy day at the shop and lava like temps on the outside. Fun, fun, fun.

Have a good day folks

Great....just what my neighbors want....three RVs parked in front of my house......a very tall guy with excessive body hair...a very short guy with beef fat in his truck....and a demon barber that criticizes everyone's spelling and then drunkenly mumbles into Siri's ear all day.
I know it’s Grrrrreat huh? But at least I bring Tortilla chips

You are approaching this all wrong. People will literally pay to see that.

Back