The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Tradere
Paladin
PCN Verde shave Soap/ aftershave
Quinn’s Pink Grape fruit Orange Rind WH
Talc
AdG EdT
B5B6084F-1D9E-492E-BBDD-9266CE1E4B06.jpeg
A perfect shave to start my Thursday and everyone else is Friday light crisp and perfect for an early summer theme shave

ADG is just perfect stuff

Have a great day folks

16 March 2024
Blackland Osprey
Paladin NeptuneCleo
PDP number 63 shave soap, aftershave balm, EDT
D9B3994A-064D-43B0-977C-8272161903B3.jpeg
Woo hoo it’s my Friday. Looking forward to a great zoom call on Saint Patty’s day. The shave itself was absolutely fantastic as it always is with the 63.

Hope everybody is enjoying their weekend and happy St. Patrick’s Day

Daishi 6/8 Yasuki Steel
Sorrentino
A&E Kaizen Shave soap / aftershave
Quinn’s Cucumber WH
Talc
@Sskim3 Mystery Fragrance
2BE5CED4-C1AA-40AC-9594-BB8EFE1116A2.jpeg
New razor shave day. My 1st Japanese straight razor. Did a bit of touch up honing on a Colticule, with a black Ark finish, followed by stropping on linen, leather and a convex bench strop, made for a very nice 3-pass shave

Running low on the Kaizen, but a very nice and unique fragrance. The “mystery” fragrance paired well with the other characters today

DSBBS and a nice way to start the day

Enjoy your Holiday Folks!

Glad to see the daishi treated you well! I’m also happy that the edge just needed some touch up and not a from scratch sharpening.

Enjoy the scent and razor!

18 Mar 2024
3D714B8C-DAD2-40EA-AE69-FB4E6AA2941D.jpeg
Hey! My Saturday #2 and your Monday, and Barber Errand Day! Really loving this razor and set up. Nice quick and efficient

The snowbirds are leaving soon! We will get our roads back. Until then the Monday errands on the asphalt battle field with the blue hairs. Post office, bank, car rental joint for Vegas , Pro-shop, car wash, fuel and grocery shopping. Yay me

Great shave and going to be a great day. Hope yours is too!

( video posted at some point )

12308386-1966-4B85-A713-DE02C97E6886.jpeg
Proraso and Panama. Perfect for a quick work day shave with the Tedalus. Some Proraso talc and Daytona for the finish

Have a great day folks

If everyone knew what my secrets were.....they'd all copy me. I like to keep my friend's individual personalities intact.
Somehow, I don’t think so two soap, one brush, one razor wonder. Not to mention I have yet to see that limited edition collectors item that I gave you never been posted.🤬😡

If you're talking about the NASA hat....I'm wearing it during the CON. You'll see it in person. How's my tortilla allotment now?

Back