The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Dorko 1151
Sorrentino Cola brush
The Cold One Shave Soap / Aftershave
Duke Cannon Randolph EdC
Alum
Quinn’s ping grapefruit & orange rind

6966087E-B7CD-4B32-A906-57CDF126DC22.jpeg

Back to “o dark thirty” shaves as we head back to the shop. Figured I would end the month with a straight razor shave and Cola. Good 3-passes with a DSBBS shave. The Randolph shares some fragrance notes with Cola, so it was a good match. Happy to be back wielding razor sharp shears, and straight razors muahahahaha

8210D307-1B6E-4834-897F-EA144A69A64D.png

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

Blackland Tradere / Personna
Sorrentino Corleone
A&E Asian Pear shave soap/ aftershave
Alum
Quinn’s cucumber mint
Talc
Penhaligon’s Endymion Concentre

2388CDE8-75AA-4462-BDCB-ADDA635E267A.jpeg
Great shave to begin December with the Tradere. Quick and easy and DSBBS. The Endymion is a perfect match to this Oriental inspired shave

Off to the shop for another busy day.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

Boker 5/8 Ivory Tang
Paladin pk 47
Arran Machrie Shave Soap / Balm
Alum
Quinn's Lavender
Talc
GFT Eucris EdT
Arran Machrie EdT

1670191265787.png
Very nice Sunday Shave. The Arran Soaps continue to impress, and the Boker did an admiral job destroying stubble and providing a DSBBS shave

It is Sunday Zoom Day YAY!

Have a good day folks!

Boker 5/8 Ivory Tang
Paladin pk 47
Arran Machrie Shave Soap / Balm
Alum
Quinn's Lavender
Talc
GFT Eucris EdT
Arran Machrie EdT

View attachment 99596
Very nice Sunday Shave. The Arran Soaps continue to impress, and the Boker did an admiral job destroying stubble and providing a DSBBS shave

It is Sunday Zoom Day YAY!

Have a good day folks!
1670203153393.png

Tedalus / Feather Pro Guard
Teton / Synth
Boellis Panama Shave Soap
Boellis Daytona AS / Edt
Alum
Quinn's Cucumber Mint
Talc

12.05.2022.jpg
2nd use of the Teton brush, kindly gifted to me by our own Philajersian @Scuttlesoap . He may have made @NurseDave a "paper lord" but with this brush I am a king. huge knot and just perfect to dive into the Boellis. This soap is not mentioned much much is one of the finest soaps to come out of Italy. The Huge "brick o' soap" seems to be a theme from some of the Italian soap makers, and that is ok, because it is devine.

The "wraith" gave another perfect shave today 3 passes and DSBBS+G. Finished off with the normal care items and the Daytona AS and EDT from Boellis as well.

A good start to my 2nd Saturday and Monday Errand day.

Cheers folks and thanks for stopping by

Klas Tornblom
Sorrentino Matchy Matchy
Sapone de Paulo
Alum
Quinns PGOR
Omega Aquae Aftershave Serum
Royal Mandarin

12.06.2022.jpg

All about the Orange today. Sweet Orange from the Soap ( eternal thanks @Spider ) More of a Valencia Orange Peel in the Aquae, and Island Time in the Royall Mandarin... Top that off with the Sorrentino Wizardry on the Scales and brush, made for a great shave on another foggy morning. All Christmas decor is done, well what I am going to do for it, and now we wait. I am expecting an Early X mas gift to round out a collection, and looking forward to when the cella gets here.

Have a good day Folks

(video posted)

All about the Orange today. Sweet Orange from the Soap ( eternal thanks @Spider ) More of a Valencia Orange Peel in the Aquae, and Island Time in the Royall Mandarin... Top that off with the Sorrentino Wizardry on the Scales and brush, made for a great shave on another foggy morning. All Christmas decor is done, well what I am going to do for it, and now we wait. I am expecting an Early X mas gift to round out a collection, and looking forward to when the cella gets diverted to a nuclear waste dump.
I miss using orange soap and AS. I was admiring the razor's scales - had no idea Eric did those, too. Scales and brush are gorgeous. (y)

Back