The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

6 July 2022
#3000th straight shave. Woohoo

Vorpal 13/16
Sorrentino
AE Kaizen soap/ aftershave
Pen’s SCC EdP

View attachment 87951

Good shave today to celebrate the 3000 sr shaves. Had not used the Vorpal in a while and it is still a great razor. All other characters worked well together. Back to the shop today, and a busy week.

The Kona files:
El Doggo decided to sleep in today, but in style on the bed. He was snoozing when I left, I guess it was his day off😆

Thanks for stopping by
Wow ! Congratulations. Quite an inspiration for me to reach the 30 mark !

7 July 2022
———————-
JP Alchemisi 5/8
Sorrentino Corleone / synth
Mitchell’s Wool Fat Shave Soap
Nivea 2 in 1 Aftershave
YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme EdT

909D47EE-FBF9-4759-A170-641716D2814E.jpeg

Another SR shave today, getting back into the daily habit. Today the Alchemisi got the call up. A 5/8 beauty that is a true whisker mower. MWF is perfect as usual, along with the Nivea, made for a DSBBS Shave. Finished up with RG, which is just the best “BarberShop” period.

Have some packages arriving this week that I cannot wait to open, some shaving, some spirits and a Horological item as well. Will be a good acquisition week.

The Kona Files:
Although in a “treat” Birthday coma with all the treats and toys he did begrudgingly got up and did his property patrol and met me at the door as I left for his morning breakfast jerky. All is back to normal for this 2 yr old teenager

Thanks for stopping by

8 July 2022
Boker 5/8
Semogue 620
Truefitt & Hill 1805 Shave Soap / Aftershave
Penhaligon’s Elixir EdT
22AD3C53-1279-4A32-80E5-64472D7CC6E6.jpeg
Another nice SR shave with classic British flair. The Boker has always been a good shaver and today was no exception DSBBS all the way.

Nice finish of Elixir before an early start at the shop today, with 8 shaves on the docket plus a smattering of other haircuts, a busy one

KONA files:
Norm, norm, norm and treats galore

Thanks for stopping by

Back