The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Nice change up Bruce!
It begins...anew!
I should be using MSB4, but I've been jonesing for this soap for a couple of weeks. I'll need to use it almost all up to fit the remnants into MSB4 jar.

The lemon scent off the soap came out with just a couple of loading swirls. The lavender undertone supports it well. Then the splash... Ummmmm.

In the office today and probably tomorrow. Hoping to use it as an opportunity to get to know my new supervisor better. She's been in place for over a month and we've hardly seen one another. First impressions of her are good. :)
Awesome! It certainly would be weird having someone tell you what to do without having met you in person 🤔

• Shannon's Soaps Lavender Lemongrass (3)
  • TSC 2nd Anniversary synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (10)
  • Myrsol Agua de Limon splash
Quality evening shave. :)
Awesome! It certainly would be weird having someone tell you what to do without having met you in person 🤔
We've met and spoken for brief conversations, but haven't gotten to know one another.

• Shannon's Soaps Lavender Lemongrass (4)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (11)
Should've canned this blade yesterday. A little tuggy and sluggish. Totally enjoying the strong lemon scent of the soap and AS. DFS. :)

• Shannon's Soaps Lavender Lemongrass (4)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (11)
Should've canned this blade yesterday. A little tuggy and sluggish. Totally enjoying the strong lemon scent of the soap and AS. DFS. :)
I think we've all been there, yet still we try to push it for one more shave like we don't have 59.896 metric pounds of blades hidden in random places of our homes. :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like you are at around the same spectrum as I am Bruce. I have used up three soaps. And only added one back. That's progress I suppose. Am going to keep doing my heavy rotation of soaps that I don't plan on re-ordering. To make room for new soaps that really impressed me from the pass around. Eventually I will have nothing but upper to top tier soaps as far as performance. In scents that I really enjoy. Haven't had to build extra shelves or rent a storage space for my shave hobby yet. :rolleyes:

Back