The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

See what happens when you don’t shave? The dentist cracks your tooth!
I think I know when it cracked, about a week ago. I've had too many cracked teeth before, and I always knew when it happened. The very first time, I was an OR circulating nurse (think gopher, as in go for), chewing gum under my face mask during a case. Suddenly, a tooth cracked and I nearly hit the floor in pain. I said to another nurse in the room, "Geez Bill, I can't even circulate and chew gum at the same time!" It got a chuckle from the surgeon, a notoriously ill-tempered man (but amazing surgeon).

I think I know when it cracked, about a week ago. I've had too many cracked teeth before, and I always knew when it happened. The very first time, I was an OR circulating nurse (think gopher, as in go for), chewing gum under my face mask during a case. Suddenly, a tooth cracked and I nearly hit the floor in pain. I said to another nurse in the room, "Geez Bill, I can't even circulate and chew gum at the same time!" It got a chuckle from the surgeon, a notoriously ill-tempered man (but amazing surgeon).
Part of me wants to cringe and another part of me is fighting off to urge to laugh out loud. :ROFLMAO:

• Stirling Hipster soap (29)
  • TSC 2nd Anniversary synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (9)
  • Stirling Hipster splash
Very pleased with today's shave. Stayed up late watching Stanley Cup action: double OT and the team I want to win it all still hasn't clinched a trip to the Finals. Tired. Have a great day, Cadre!

Back