The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Wow, that’s lucky man. I think many hospitals will be using every able body they can get at some point.
They are aiming to control its spread by reducing the numbers of people gathering together. Rumors are flying around that there is a positive case in town, but it hasn't been reported on the news, so who knows? Preventive measures make good sense.

• LNHC Haute Leather
  • Maggard 24mm tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (3)
  • GTB splash
Elite soaps never fail. Luxurious, creamy lather. This is a perfect leather scent, reminiscent of my childhood Tandy leather working kit. I'm going to enjoy this puck.

Everyone at work seems to be on edge: my county had four known cases by lunchtime, restaurants and bars are closed, and the liquor & wine stores closed for two weeks this evening. Elective surgeries and procedures are on hold, and appointments are being rescheduled. Fun times. Stay safe out there, Cadre.

• LNHC Haute Leather
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (4)
  • GTB splash
Loving this soap. Pairs beautifully with GTB splash. Rinsing this lather out of the nubby bowl requires effort - it is so thick and creamy it holds on tight. Kudos to @LNHC for another great soap. Love one, you'll love them all. (y) (y)

In unrelated news, Sheri came home with (new) toilet paper! It's at the Giant Eagle grocery store in McIntyre Square in McCandless, a few miles north of town. One 12-roll pack per customer. I'd suggest you hurry. That is all.

• LNHC Haute Leather (4)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (6)
  • GTB splash
Great shave, enjoying a Cadre Friday, and it's my birthday to boot! Carrot cake and home-roasted Sumatran Peaberry coffee for breakfast. Life is good.

Back