The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Sudsy Soapery's Unscented Tallow (35)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Gillette Silver Blue (4)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Happy Monday, Cadre! Clear skies, 69F/21C, going up to 78F/26C today. 😃

• Sudsy Soapery's Unscented Tallow (36)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Gillette Silver Blue (5)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Slightly overcast, 68F/20C, going up to 74F/23C. One day and a wake up till surgery, and I'm home, watching time pass.

Our dear brother @Graybeard57 will be going into surgery Thursday, not letting the cat out of the bag it's in his journal. Anyone following his shaving adventures knows his love (maybe not by choice) for scentless soaps. So in solidarity and to show Bruce we're all thinking of him, I invite anyone who would like to join in shaving with your favorite non-scented or least-scented soap this Thursday.

You got this Bruce!

Our dear brother @Graybeard57 will be going into surgery Thursday, not letting the cat out of the bag it's in his journal. Anyone following his shaving adventures knows his love (maybe not by choice) for scentless soaps. So in solidarity and to show Bruce we're all thinking of him, I invite anyone who would like to join in shaving with your favorite non-scented or least-scented soap this Thursday.

You got this Bruce!
I'll be shaving unscented for @Graybeard57 Godspeed brother.

You got this Bruce!
I'll be shaving unscented for @Graybeard57 Godspeed brother.
I will be going scentless for him on Thursday.
Thank you, gentlemen. I'll be shaving late Wednesday night for the morning surgery. While I won't be shaving Thursday, I will put on some EDN for surgery.

*Eau de Nada

Back