The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Exactly! Best to have your wife cook for the next few meals, umm, days, weeks...... Ih heck, to be safe, she should do it from here on out. Just for your safety, you know. Plus she should also learn how to give you a shave... or at least how to prep a hot towel pre-shave traetment for you. Don't want you to burn yourself. ;)

Exactly! Best to have your wife cook for the next few meals, umm, days, weeks...... Ih heck, to be safe, she should do it from here on out. Just for your safety, you know. Plus she should also learn how to give you a shave... or at least how to prep a hot towel pre-shave treatment for you. Don't want you to burn yourself. ;)
You have raised some excellent points, Sam. Thank you. (y)

giphy.gif

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (unscented) (28)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Schick injector type G/Schick blade (2)
  • LNHC Post Shave Elixir unscented/CBL AS Tonic (unscented)
The soap is down to a half-crescent; a couple more days is about all I expect. Fun event tentatively planned; we'll see if it pans out.

Don't look, Ethel!!
My brothers went to UMass in the '70s. The school had a mass streaking event planned. The Amherst, Mass police, with only 3 officers per shift, simply warned that they would ignore the streakers who were jogging, but ticket those who were found standing around naked. One of my brothers participated.

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (unscented) (28)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Schick injector type G/Schick blade (2)
The soap is down to a half-crescent; a couple more days is about all I expect. Fun event tentatively planned; we'll see if it pans out.
Maybe a fun night out on the town?

Last edited:
  • Shannon's Soaps Nil (unscented) (29)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Schick injector type G/Schick blade (3)
Shaved earlier, forgot to post. Up late last night for the 2nd Annual TSC New Year's Zoom party. I was on from 9pm - 1am approximately. I had a lot of fun, heard some interesting stories, and shared a lot of laughs.

Back