The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Stirling Nag Champa (7)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette '46/7 Aristocrat/SuperMax Stainless (1)
  • LNHC Post Shave Elixir unscented
Couple of rough scrapes today, so I used the LNHC Post Shave Elixir for its healing properties. The weekend is nearly here. Enjoy your shaves, Cadre!

• Stirling Nag Champa (8)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette '46/7 Aristocrat/SuperMax Stainless (2)
  • Mennen Skin Bracer
A beautiful Sunday morning to you, Cadre. Actually, it's overcast and drizzly here in Pittsburgh, but a beautiful day nonetheless. :)
Great Steelers vs Browns weather!

• Stirling Nag Champa (9)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette '46/7 Aristocrat/SuperMax Stainless (3)
  • Mennen Skin Bracer
Late shave to save me time in the morning. I'm making a short trip to the hospital tomorrow morning to get some tasks done, involving physical paper for hand drop-off and pickup.

Enjoyable Zoom call last night. Lively discussion and laughter. The stories to come out of Vegas should be interesting.

• Stirling Nag Champa (10)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette '46/7 Aristocrat/SuperMax Stainless (4)
  • CBL Skin Tonic unscented
My wife twice had bad reactions to the Skin Bracer, so that's gone. The first time was within a minute or two of my having put it on. Science demanded further study. The second time was 90 minutes after applying, and she wheezed again, though not as badly as the first, I'm pleased to report. No further investigation required.

• Stirling Nag Champa (12)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
And a good Saturday to all in the Cadre community. I'm looking forward to LSU - Alabama tonight. I'm expecting a knockdown, drag out game. Hoping for one, anyway. 😁

Go LSU!

• Stirling Nag Champa (12)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
And a good Saturday to all in the Cadre community. I'm looking forward to LSU - Alabama tonight. I'm expecting a knockdown, drag out game. Hoping for one, anyway. 😁

Go LSU!
You are really rockin' the Nag Champa. Are you 3017'ing it?

Back