The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Now you're gonna be haunted by a bunch on teeny poltergeists! 👻👻👻

A gentleman, John Rose, from many of the other forums used to bemoan the ghost hairs (or phantom hairs?). He'd say no matter how long he tried, he couldn't cut them. Then ?? minutes after the shave was done, they just disappeared.

I believe that's what you are dealing with here... those unfortunate souls are going to return to haunt your shaves from here on out. Lol. 🤪

• MSB4 (22)
  • TSC 2nd Anniversary synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (5)
  • LNHC Barber Shop elixir
Quality early morning shave. Had to go get an upper GI. The Protonix did the trick - esophageal inflammation is gone. Officially an upper GI is known as an esophagogastroduodenoscopy, or an EGD for short. Still a little hungover from the meds they gave me, but that's to be expected. I took a full day off in anticipation of a nap I'll surely take later this afternoon.

• MSB4 (23)
  • TSC 2nd Anniversary synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (6)
  • WSP Fresh Vetiver
Quick and easy shave. Cold with snow flurries today. Got to go to the store a little later for a cake for the GI Lab crew who took care of me yesterday. Since they're my friends, I may even get a piece. I cannot recall an RN ever turning down cake. ;)

Back