The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A view from the UK - ajc347’s Shaving Journal

Here’s a sneak preview Dave (the v2 is the orange one):

323b4233b5088886f7de9257a6f23060.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s a sneak preview Dave (the v2 is the orange one):

323b4233b5088886f7de9257a6f23060.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, is it on thingiverse now? And what's your name so I can try to remember what to call you 😂 Easier if you put it in your signature line as I'm forgetful 👍

Nice, is it on thingiverse now? And what's your name so I can try to remember what to call you 😂 Easier if you put it in your signature line as I'm forgetful 👍

Thanks Dave. :)

My name's Andy (hence the 'a' of ajc)and I've added it to my signature line as suggested. :)

The twinsie to Dave's.....
View attachment 35531

That looks totally awesome. :)

Love the color mixes on your thread, @ajc347 !

Thanks Bruce. :)

I've just used the two Wabbits and as I've not used any 3-D printed razors before, this was very much a first for me.

I tried the razors together in a side-by-side trial and really enjoyed using them. I loaded each razor with a Proline blade and the result was a smooth, efficient and irritation free shave.

I preferred the v2 razor slightly more as the ergonomics felt right and the v1 struggled a little bit in the areas where I usually shave ATG on my neck on each pass.

@Dave in KY - I've confirmed that the razor isn't on thingiverse I'm afraid, but there is a pass around taking place on TSD (as well as the UK-based one I'm part of), if that's of any help at all?

Andy, where are the smores fixins ?? :cool:

Found them!

View attachment 35538

I left the fixin’s on the counter.

Wow - I'm getting a culinary education here guys.

I honestly never realised that such things even existed until you mentioned them (and I had to look them up on Google).

They're certainly unlike anything I've ever encountered this side of the Atlantic.

I think a Pot Noodle is about the most exciting thing we have on camping trips in the U.K. (and they taste like the inside of a pit latrine) :(

Wow - I'm getting a culinary education here guys.

I honestly never realised that such things even existed until you mentioned them (and I had to look them up on Google).

They're certainly unlike anything I've ever encountered this side of the Atlantic.

I think a Pot Noodle is about the most exciting thing we have on camping trips in the U.K. (and they taste like the inside of a pit latrine) :(

Ewwww

Back